Hydra Stem Cell Serum: Smoother, Radiant, Healthier Skin
Hydra Stem Cell Serum :- Can stem cell really help develop your collagen and overall elasticity? A lot of creams and serums promise the world to aging women but often, they claims don’t materialize. Hydra Stem Cell Serum also claims the same by stating that it helps in developing radiance and triggering natural beauty of the skin. Find all that you want to know about this serum here.
What is Hydra Stem Cell Serum?
It is an anti aging cream that helps in limiting and reverting the damage of aging on the skin. It claims to work on all skin types and promises to enhance overall hydration within the skin to lower the aging stress to further revert the visibility of these aging signs. Here is what it promises:
- Hydra Stem Cell Serum work as a potent moisturizer, developing layers of moisture within skin so as to curb dryness.
- It assists the skin in brightening the dark spots and further improves the overall appearance by countering puffiness.
- It helps in triggering better collagen production and it further helps with maintaining smoothness and elasticity of the skin.
- It tones the skin and improves complexion and further limits the skin aging barrier to prevent premature aging.
- It counters the volume, density and frequency of the micro wrinkles and further aids in boosting elasticity and firmness of the skin.
- It improves the skin structure at the cellular level to fortify the dermal matrix so the anti-wrinkle mechanism of the skin also gets fortified which results in skin getting tightened.
What concerns does it work on?
Hydra Stem Cell Serum helps repair and replenish cracked skin, sun spots, aged skin (wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, photoaging, etc) and numerous other skin concerns that occur due to harsh climate that influence the natural makeup of the skin.
It is primarily useful in limiting the damage that aging brings on the skin and further depletes the factors that trigger aging of the skin. The official website states that it can be used by all skin types generously to avoid the damage of aging skin.
As per the official website, the vital ingredients of Hydra Stem Cell Serum are:
- The Ceramide complex used in the cream has a special blend of essential ceramides (such as Ceramide 1, 3 & 6-ii). These along with fatty acids, cholesterol function together within the surface layer of the skin to keep the hydration at bay and it suppler and soft.
- Phytosphingosine helps in deep conditioning and because it is an anti-bacterial lipid, it forms a natural barrier against aging and boosts the natural lipid production by countering dryness.
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate) is a well known exfoliating agent that is much more gentle on the skin that the pure retinol. It helps in removing upper dermal layer of the skin that is dead and unhealthy and further promotes the natural replenishment of skin cells.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide aids in restructuring of the cutaneous or the skin tissues. There has been ample, reliable research that Palmitoyl Oligopeptide helps in boosting collagen as well as elastin. It aids in developing healthy amount of Hyaluronic acid within skin and also triggers better glucosaminoglycan production.
- Rosemary Extract has potent astringent properties that makes it suitable for skin care. It has a lot of healthy nutrients like vitamins, antioxidants, iron, calcium, etc that help in countering the free radical cell damage.
- Balm Mint Extract helps in soothing the skin or any bacterial or inflammatory distress through its healthy properties. It makes the skin much more smoother and keeps the skin well hydrated.
Hydra Stem Cell Serum is sold as an advanced anti-wrinkle formula that helps in limiting the root cause of wrinkle causes such as loss of hydration, loose skin and lack of proper nourishment for the skin cells, etc. It triggers regeneration ability of the skin cells and aids in boosting natural immunity of the connective tissue against free radical cells and loss of collagen.
How to use?
- First, wash your face properly.
- Now, apply Hydra Stem Cell Serum on the face and doing it when the face is a little damp will ensure healthier hydration.
- Then, wait for 15 minutes for the cream to fully work on the skin.
Once the cream has been well soaked, you can apply any sort of makeup and SPF lotion as per requirement.
What are users saying about Hydra Stem Cell Serum?
Testimonials for Hydra Stem Cell Serum have been largely positive and many women with distinct skin types have stated that they love using the cream. Many have said that they like the results even though the cost is too high. Many even recommended using the cream since it works fine.
Rhea,45, said that she loves applying this cream at night because it has made her skin so much better and smoother. She added that it helps in keeping the dryness down and has shown visible impact on removing the wrinkles and dark spots.
Another user, Linda, 52, said that she travels a lot for work and using Hydra Stem Cell Serum has given her satin smooth skin. Linda added that she is the happiest about losing her wrinkles as the Serum has made her skin really immune to the climatic damage. Due to travelling, Linda complained about losing the smooth texture of her skin and having to change products every time she went out of country. But she mentioned that she has settled on using this serum and is really satisfied with the results.
How much does it cost?
Hydra Stem Cell Serum is available through a trial offer which you can sign up for 14 days for only the shipping cost. You will only have to pay the full cost when your trial period ends. If you don’t like the results then you can cancel while still within the trial period and not pay anything at all.
There is no reason to not recommend and the results also makeup for the high cost. We absolutely recommend using it.